If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

BioShock Hands-on Impressions: A GameSpot Exclusive

Yet again, GameSpot has landed another exclusive hands-on look at BioShock. In the linked article and video (after the jump), GameSpot reporter Andrew Park describes the later-game missions, character development, and under-sea battles all present in BioShock.

Read the article here.

Watch the video here.

If anyone at GameSpot happens to read this, feel free to send me any advance copies of BioShock for review. It'd be a struggle but I think I could manage...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Cool! GameSpot offers us a preview on Bioshock. I chose to stay away from this article because of the possible spoilers, hehe.

As you might have noticed, I didn't include this in my blog. Sheesh, August is taking longer than I expected.

Klopzi said...

Mike -

Funny...I haven't read the article either due to possible spoilers. However, the linked video is alright to watch - no spoilers there.