If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Gotcha!

I didn't get the chance to play any more of The Darkness last night on account of an impromptu visit to Blockbuster. I'd finally caved in and was going to buy my very own copy of Half-Life 2: The Orange Box. I blame X-Play's glowing review of the The Orange Box and, more importantly, the awesomeness that is Portal.

Before we go any further, have you seen X-Play's review of Half-Life 2: The Orange Box? No?! Well - here it is for your viewing pleasure:




Unfortunately, things didn't go quite as planned.Rather than cross-post from my other site, I figured that you could simply go read the details firsthand.

Now, it's not all gloom and doom. Although I called a number of local Blockbusters this morning looking for copies of Half-Life 2, none are to be had anywhere! If this doesn't speak highly of a game, I don't know what does.

In any case, I turned to my good friend eBay and have purchased my very own, brand-new copy of The Orange Box. Although it's not due to arrive until sometime next week (at the earliest), I can be thankful that I've got just enough time to finish off The Darkness before fully exploring Portal, Half-Life 2, and Team Fortress 2.

I'll be back on Monday to continue recapping my run through The Darkness. After that, it'll all be about The Orange Box!

Christmas has come early for me this year and I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: