If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Biotics and Jedi

I logged a few hours of Mass Effect yesterday (21 hours and counting) and things are coming along nicely. Shepard is now a crazy powerful Biotic master, able to throw enemies around like toy soldiers. I also managed to pick up an another achievement, Rich, for having collected over 1,000,000 credits. I'll discuss that tomorrow - I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now.

I did want to quickly point users to a newly released tech demo from the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. I was looking forward to this game when it was first announced. Over time, this game is just looking better and better. I can't wait until this summer to join the Dark Side and start doing Darth Vader's bidding.

Until then, we'll have to content ourselves with the little tidbits of information collected from all corners of the Internet.

Here's the tech demo:



Thankfully I'll have GTA IV to tide me over until I get my hands on this game. Looks incredible...as does most of 2008 for gamers!

0 comments: