If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Coming in 2008!

I didn't have any time to play Mass Effect over the weekend. I may play tonight if I get the chance; then again, I've been playing a little more poker recently and may just play a few hands of that instead. Mind you, I'm anxious to see what will happen next to Commander Shepard and crew.

Today also happens to be my birthday. I'd tell everyone my age but I may be a little too old for video games. But since I'm in the "what-presents-will-I-be-getting" frame of mind, I got to thinking about some of the games that I'm really looking forward to playing in 2008.

Below is a list of five great games that will become honoured members of my game library. I've also thrown in trailers because, hey, everyone loves movies, right?

First off is Bully. I missed playing this Rockstar masterpiece when it hit the PS2 a while back. I'm looking for to correcting this oversight come March 2008. Although I could only find the trailer for the PS2 version of the game, I have no doubts that Rockstar will have Bully looking superb by the time it hits shelves for the Xbox 360.



Next up is Saboteur, Pandemic's next blockbuster title hitting shelves later this year...hopefully...


And let's not forget Fallout 3! This game should be an incredible action-RPG and a must buy for anyone who enjoys video games!



Next up: how about a little Star Wars? The Force Unleashed looks to be an incredible game. I just hope that this game can live up to the expectations that I have for it...


Last but not least, did someone say Grand Theft Auto?


2007 was a great year for gamers! I'm thinking that 2008 will be absolutely mind-blowing!

Okay, I'm off to eat cake. Have a good one!

0 comments: