If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Condemned...again...

One of the best games that I played last year was Condemned: Criminal Origins Although Condemned was easily the scariest game that I've ever played, I managed to see it through to its gory, blood-drenched ending.

Well, joy of all joys, Condemned 2: Bloodshot will be hitting store shelves in two months time. To celebrate the upcoming release, here is the latest and greatest trailer for a game that will undoubtedly make many gamers shield their eyes and cry for their mommies (or wife, in my case).



I can't wait to play Condemned 2! I just hope that the story is as suspenseful and horrifying as its predecessor.

Oh, before I go, I thought I'd mention that I managed to pick up a large number of achievements while playing Mass Effect last night! It was awesome and I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it!

0 comments: