If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Dark Side of Soul Calibur IV

I used to be a huge fan of the fighter-type games, most notably Street Fighter II. Vega was the man and I used to own and embarrass most anyone who took the chance to face off against me at the local arcade.

After Street Fighter came the Tekken series of games, which I played to death for quite a while in my mid to late twenties. Although my mad skillz and reflexes steadily declined as I grew older, I still had a lot of fun playing Tekken Tag Tournament with friends.

Most recently, some friends and I played Soul Calibur II on my PS2. The game was pretty fun and the graphics were incredible. Still, the game lacked that certain something...

Well, after some recent news concerning Soul Calibur IV, I now know what was missing: Jedi!

Take a look at the clip below and tell me that you don't want a piece of Soul Calibur IV:



Now, I just wish that I had a PS3 so that I could play as Vader when the Soul Calibur IV is released later this year; instead, I'll be stuck playing as Yoda unless I'm willing to fork over $400 for a new console.

0 comments: