If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Grand Theft Auto IV Release Date Set!

I just got an e-mail from Rockstar Games informing me that Grand Theft Auto IV is hitting store shelves on April 29, 2008! This is going to be the longest 3 months of my life...

In the meantime, here's some other news that's popped up regarding GTA IV.

First off, Joystiq has posted a link to a bunch of other sites with a whole lot of GTA IV news. So visit this link as your starting point and get reading!

GameSpot also got their hands on GTA IV the other day and have posted the details of everything they saw in the game's latest build. Click here for details.

I've got some new screenshots below (courtesy of GameSpot) to show you, but I thought I'd just mention that there is no word yet on the PS3 build of the game. Although we're being told that the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are virtually identical, the proof will be in the pudding. I just hope that Rockstar does have the PS3 version up-to-par; otherwise, we may see another delay.

However, I'm fairly confident that April 29th will be day, come Hell of high water.

Okay, here are the pretty pictures, as promised.



0 comments: