If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Up Late With The Matriarch

Even though I was planning on hitting the poker tables last night, my son's mood kept me away from my laptop for most of the evening. When all was said and done, I was too tired to do anything but play a little Mass Effect. Good thing too! I cleared a whole lot of achievements and made it through a good bit of the storyline too!

I don't have much time to write today so I'll wait until tomorrow to discuss last night's gaming session in further detail. However, I will say that I managed to take down another boss in the game. I don't want to spoil the game for anyone out there but suffice it to say that the female character pictured above is the big bad boss that I took out.

After finishing off a good portion of the game, I kept playing well past my bedtime: Mass Effect's story and characters are really starting to grow on me. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with a little montage showing off some of the cool things you'll be able to do in Star Wars: Force Unleashed.



I could really use some of those powers in my day to day life...

Back tomorrow! Until then, have a good one!

1 comments:

sports betting said...

wow!please do post the next about the Mass Effect.really,the video game world is also changing....it is becoming more and more interesting and exiting.
really a nice post..