If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Crime Scene Investigation

The problem with juggling two addictions, video games and poker in my case, is that there are times when one overwhelms the other. I'm currently in a poker-only swing; however, I'm not foolish enough to think that video games are not still a huge part of my day to day life. I still have some Mass Effect gameplay and achievement stuff to talk about - I've just been too busy to write up a proper post.

Until the day comes when I find myself with more time, I've got a couple new videos for an upcoming game that I'm almost too scared to play: Condemned 2: Bloodshot.

The following two Forensic Science trailers show off more of the goodies in one of this year's scariest upcoming games. These trailers only demonstrate a bit of the forensics work that you'll perform while playing through the game. Being a fan of TV's CSI, I enjoyed the forensic work in the first Condemned ; however, I'm hoping that they make it a little more worthwhile and difficult this time around, if that makes any sense. I'm not sure how you make forensic work difficult or challenging in the context of a video game, but I'm sure it can be done...somehow.

Anyway, enough rambling: here are the trailers.






Short but sweet...ok, really short but sweet. Second was a little gory but nothing that I haven't seen before. Come on Sega: scare the crap out of me already!

2 comments:

sports betting said...

video game and poker are one of the most evolving gambling phenomeon today.the craze of these games are increasing day by day inm the people.for more exiting information about the same,let have a look.
sports betting

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it in our new Blog Directory and share it with others.

Be one of the first to list your blog