If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, March 10, 2008

For the Love of the Games

It's been a little while since my last post. After spending every free moment in the past couple months playing poker, I'm finally getting around to re-introducing video games back in to my life.

After spending so much time and effort striving to obtain as many achievement points as possible out of the games I play, I'm now changing my point of view. I'm going to just play games for the fun of it.

No more scouring levels for hidden packages.

No more killing X bad guys using weapon Y.

It's time to play. And I'm really going to enjoy myself this time round.

First order of business: finish off my first run-through of Mass Effect.

After that, who knows? I've got a lot of games at home that I'd like to play. Maybe a little Godfather before GTA IV gets released next month? Or perhaps I'll give Just Cause another try? Then again, Lost Planet has always intrigued me.

Then again, my friend MJ has Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and a copy of Saint's Row that I could borrow...

0 comments: