If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Mass Effect Finished!

It took me 36 hours to finish off Mass Effect. That's not a lot of time to most of my readers. To a married father of two, 36 hours is a lifetime! Was Mass Effect worth the investment? Yes!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more details regarding some of the achievements I picked up while saving the galaxy from Saren and the Geth. I'll also outline my future plans with Mass Effect. I can guarantee that I'll play through at least once more.

Great game, awesome ending! If you haven't played Mass Effect, buy yourself a copy today and get playing! It's an excellent RPG and one of the best games I've ever played.

I'll be back tomorrow with more details.

2 comments:

Mike said...

36 hours? Awesome. I'll wait for this game on the PC, then. ;) I just hope my PC can still run it when the version comes out.

Klopzi said...

36 hours for my first run. I figure I'll put in at least another 15-20 finishing it up a second time.

It's a great game and well worth the investment in time and money if you're like good-quality games or RPGs.