If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Side quests and eBay


Another couple hours with Mass Effect last night and still not finished. There are a lot of side-missions! I'm hoping that I'll get a little time to play this weekend. My goal is to make it to the final planet in the game sometime in the next few days. If I can get that far, I'll end up picking up the Completionist achievement and the Paramour achievement in the process.

Besides that, very little planned for the weekend on the gaming front.

Next week, I'll probably talk a little about Condemned 2: Bloodshot. I'd like to take a look at the reviews and first impressions of the game. Well - others' first impressions anyway. I'm not buying any games until after GTA IV is bought and played through.

And speaking of buying games...

Are you looking to score a few cheap games for your Xbox 360? I'm currently selling a few titles on eBay and there yours - if the price is right:


  • BioShock: Great game! I'd keep it if I thought that I'd ever have the chance of playing it again.

  • Burnout: Revenge: Awesome game but a little too hard for my old-man reflexes. Actually, I've got so many other games to play right now that Burnout: Revenge kinda fell to the bottom of the pile.

  • Earth Defense Force 2017: Fun and mindless game. Much like Burnout, I've got so many games to play that I can't see myself playing this game enough to warrant keeping it. Will someone out there take my place and defend the Earth against the endless onslaught of giant bugs, giant robots, and giant dinosaur-cyborgs?
Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: