If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

From One Jungle to the Next

The Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter that I purchased for my Xbox 360 is officially on its way! That's the good news. The bad news: it will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Yuck. In the meantime, I've decided to connect my 360 to the Internet via a shared wireless connection on my laptop in order to update my gamer score. The trials and tribulations of being a gamer score wh*re are never-ending...

I managed to squeeze in an hour of Just Cause last night. I've been working my way through the story missions. However, I think I'll soon finish up some more side-missions in order to unlock a better arsenal of weapons and vehicles at my disposal. Although I've been able to beat most missions armed only with dual-wielded pistols, I think a rocket launcher might make things infinitely easier on me.

Tonight, I'll be stepping back from jungles of San Esperito and heading to the jungles and swamps on Skull Island. I plan on finishing up King Kong...if possible. I believe I'm near the end. I'm currently stuck on the "To The Lair" level. It's one of the hardest levels in the game, according to the sheer number of walkthroughs and arbitrary level-difficulty-rankings that I've found online.

Speaking of walkthroughs, don't you hate it when you go looking for a hint to get past a tough part in a game, only to realize that you've been going about passing the level in correct fashion? Anytime a walkthrough states "Ok, this next part is hard...", I know I'm in for a long night.

I'll be back tomorrow with King Kong, hopefully, finished and my gamer score well and truly padded.

--

Just in case you haven't yet done so, pre-order your copy of Grand Theft Auto IV today!

0 comments: