If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Shopping Spree!

I have been buying up a storm at eBay lately. I don't know what's gotten into me. I have even less free time now than I have in the past. And yet I continue to spend like it's going out of style. I guess I really am a Greedy Gamer...

First up, I won an eBay auction quite unexpectedly on Saturday night. There was a brand new copy of Eternal Sonata for sale. It was almost midnight and there were only sixteen minutes left until the auction closed. I put in a bid of $23 for the game and won! Throw in shipping and handling and I managed to get myself a new copy of Eternal Sonata for only $33! How sweet is that?



I've also recently picked up both New Super Mario Bros and Final Fantasy III for my Nintendo DS. I got a pretty good price on both of these games. I got my hands on the New Super Mario Bros on Friday and I like it! My only concern with the game right now is that I can't save my game very often. When will Japanese game developers finally catch on that we gamers like having the ability to save our games whenever and wherever we like?


I've also just bought an Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter off of eBay for about $20 off retail price (S & H included). Although I was using an alternate setup that provided me an internet connection, I finally decided to fork out the extra cash and get myself the network adapter. I'm setting up my Xbox 360 in a new room this evening and should be online again by Friday when the adapter arrives in the mail. Until then, I'll just have to rack up the achievements points without letting the world know what I'm doing.



I'm not just buying games though - I'm also selling! You can buy my used copy of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All. This item's up for bids on eBay until Friday afternoon.



I'll be back later today (or tomorrow) to talk about Just Cause.

0 comments: