If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Twas the night before GTA IV...

GTA IV goes on sale tonight at midnight at many stores across Canada. And I know of many stores in the States that are doing the same. We are on the eve of the release of what will be the most critically acclaimed game in video game history. These are exciting times for those of us who love video games.

After the jump, I have a new GTA IV trailer for everyone. And if your in the mood for potential spoilers, I also have a video review of GTA IV!

First off, here's the new GTA IV trailer.




And here's the review!



I don't think it's possible for me to get any more excited about GTA IV at this point. All I can do now is wait until 10 PM tomorrow evening when I'll get my first opportunity to sit down with GTA IV. The wait will be unbearable but well worth it!

Enjoy the game everyone! I'll be back on Wednesday with my first impressions of the game.

--

PS: I finished off Just Cause over the weekend and acquired all achievements! It was time-consuming and quite tricky at times. Great game though...

0 comments: