If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First Impressions: Call of Duty 4

Truth be told, I was finding Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare good but not "great". I'm not a huge FPS fan and CoD 4 is definitely an FPS. Last night, though, everything changed. After finishing up Act I of the game on Saturday, I sat down to play through Act II of Call of Duty 4.

So far? Act II has been great!

I don't want to give any spoilers here. I will say that Act I of Call of Duty 4 ends with a bang. And from that moment on, the game gets much more interesting.

Although I have to watch my kids by myself for a bit tonight, I'll definitely have time to continue my campaign after bedtime sweeps through our home. I have to back-track through a couple of previous missions in order to collect some missed Intel Packages (i.e. hidden packages). That shouldn't take me too long though.

If you haven't played Call of Duty 4, I really recommend it. Even if you're not a big fan of "shooters", CoD 4 will make you a believer. If you can play through the start of Act II and not think that you are witnessing something undeniably awesome, you're either too young to be playing the game or a Nintendo fan boy.

Have a good one!

0 comments: