If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quick Weekend Re-Cap

I can't write much today. Busy, busy, busy...

But let me give everyone a quick update of the "gaming" I did over the weekend:

  • Won myself a copy of The Club off of eBay on Friday night. I got a great price so the game could suck and I wouldn't care all that much. But I've heard it's pretty good.
  • Finished off a whole bunch of achievements in Condemned 2: Bloodshot on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Most of the achievements were cleared in the Bloodshot Fight Club's Practice Arena. Thankfully, the Practice Arena is not quite as scary as the rest of the game.
  • I played the first mission in Condemned 2's single-player campaign. My first play-through was made on Normal mode and the second on Hard Mode. I think I'll be sticking with Normal mode. I don't need the extra aggravation and fear that will come with playing on the Hard difficulty. Oh, and the first mission was one of the scariest things I've ever played. I'm a little afraid to see what else the game has in store for me.
  • I've been playing a lot of The Simpsons. Some of the extra Time Challenges have been a little tricky. As a whole, I think the game is quite entertaining and serves as a great way to relieve the stress induced by playing Condemned 2.
I'll be back tomorrow with a more detailed look at Condemned 2 and the achievements that I cleared over the weekend.

Have a good one!

0 comments: