If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eternal Sonata's Cast of Characters

I don't have time to post much today. I'm currently working on a five-part series of posts discussing current and upcoming role-playing games on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. It's nothing mind-blowing but it's a pretty comprehensive and informative "shopping list" for any RPG fans out there.

If you're not an RPG fan, I apologize. Microsoft's recent press conference really got me in the RPG mood and I can't seem to shake the feeling.

Until I get the series of posts up, I'll keep in the spirit of my recent Eternal Sonata posts: check out some images of the main players that I've encountered in the game after the jump.


Allegretto

Beat

Polka

Chopin

Viola

March

Salsa

Jazz

Falsetto

Claves

Fugue

Tuba

4 comments:

wei said...

very delicate pictures. Thanks!:)

Dr.Baha Amro said...

Nice blog and nice photos and a very nice game

Anonymous said...

Whoever created this game, bravo. I just barely got this game yesterday and I couldn't help myself but to not want to put the controller down. I played until 3.00 a.m and seriously didn't want to stop. I was wondering when all the characters would meet up, sadly I only have 5 of them. Thanks though, a lot for this character list, they're very nice photos. Can't wait to get them.

Anonymous said...

Whoever created this game, bravo. I just barely got this game yesterday and I couldn't help myself but to not want to put the controller down. I played until 3.00 a.m and seriously didn't want to stop. I was wondering when all the characters would meet up, sadly I only have 5 of them. Thanks though, a lot for this character list, they're very nice photos. Can't wait to get them.