If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Final Fantasy XIII Coming to the Xbox 360!

This year's E3 has had it share of exciting news. The biggest surprise for me is Final Fantasy XIII's upcoming Xbox 360 release! I was planning on buying a PS3 in order to play FF XIII. I guess Square Enix has decided that I should save my money and will bring the game straight to my Xbox 360 instead.

Square Enix also released a second trailer for FF XIII. It's in Japanese but the game looks pretty damned good. Although I still have no idea what the game's about, it really doesn't matter. It's Final Fantasy and that's all I care about.





On a personal note, I'm still playing more poker than video games. I'm not sure how this happened so quickly. I was so excited about Lost Odyssey. In fact, I still think about playing it daily. But when the chips are down, poker seems to be coming out on top.

Give me a rough week or two at the tables and I might just start singing a different tune. I'm not worried though - I'll be back playing video games in no time. I always come back...

1 comments:

Franklin said...

Thanks for sharing the trailer, Klopzi. I've never seen in it in that high-quality before.

It is indeed pretty crazy that it's coming to the 360 too, although there are still reasons to get a PS3 if you're a FF fan. FFXIII Versus is still a PS3 exclusive.

I work with Stacker 2 and there's a contest going on right now where you could win a PS3 or 360 (your choice). There are less than 150 entrants so far so chances of winning are pretty decent. All you have to do is design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt and you could win the system of your choice, a copy of Rise of the Argonauts, a year's supply of 6 Hour Power energy shots, and ten t-shirts with your design on it. Check out the details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I work with them so let me know if you have any questions. Send me an e-mail if you enter too, and I'll be glad to vote for your design. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com