If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, July 11, 2008

New Trailer: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

So the new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is out. All I can say at this point in time is "Wow"! This game is looking to be the best of all the Star Wars games ever released. Dark Forces II and Jedi Academy were both good; ST:TFU looks like it will be absolutely mind-blowing!

Check out the trailer after the jump...



So - was I lying? Try and tell me you don't want this game right now!

If you'd like to pre-order a copy of the game for yourself, you can use the links below to pre-order for the PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

kurokitty said...

I can't wait for this game! They'll have to make sure people don't really throw their Wiimotes! lol

Klopzi said...

It's gonna be great. Early reviews of the first couple levels are extremely complimentary.

Personally, I can't wait to play as Vader!