If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed In Action

The game I'm most looking forward to playing in the next couple months is Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. I'm a Star Wars geek. There, I said it. Not only have I seen all the movies countless times, I've also read many Star Wars books (in public!) and played the Star Wars trading card game.

So I hope you'll excuse me if I post some of the newest gameplay videos for The Force Unleashed. You'll find the videos after the jump below. And let me just re-iterate that this game looks like it will be unbelievably awesome. When September rolls around, I'm gonna be an apprentice to a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Here are the gameplay videos, courtesy of GameSpot. The game appears to be pretty fast-paced judging from the action below. I'm sure that I'll get the hang of things once I've had a chance to play around with the game for a bit. Oh, and for the record, my favourite Jedi Power is Force Grip. I just love crushing those necks!










Feel like pre-ordering your copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? Choose your console: Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii.



In other news, I've actually played Lost Odyssey on consecutive nights, poker be damned. I picked up the Survived achievement for 125 GamerPoint last night after finishing off Disc 1. One disc down, three to go!

0 comments: