If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's Up?

Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few days. I'm hopelessly addicted to poker once again and haven't had the time to play much Lost Odyssey. I'm still keeping up with all the latest and greatest gaming news coming out of E3 and its aftermath. I just haven't been firing up the old Xbox 360 quite as much.

I'm wondering if I should shelf Lost Odyssey until such time that my poker addiction gives way to my video game addiction. I've barely scratched the surface of Lost Odyssey's Disc 2 and could safely postpone my game without forsaking any of the game's momentum; there's a bit of a lull in the action right now.

I think some less involving games could better suit the amount of free time that I have right now. Perhaps a little Kingdom Under Fire, Spider-Man 3 or Table Tennis? I feel really bad leaving Lost Odyssey's Kaim and crew in the lurch while I continue to develop my poker abilities. And I feel bad leaving The Greedy Gamer behind while I focus on my poker site, Klopzi's Mediocre Poker.

I guess I just want it all: time with my family, poker, video games, and the time to work on both of my sites.

I will do my best to continue updating this site by providing trailers and other videos for the many great games on shelves or coming soon. And once I hit the inevitable losing streak in poker, I'll no doubt repeat this exact speech on my other site as I re-focus on video games.

Have a great day! I'll be back in the next couple days to let you know what I'm playing.

0 comments: