If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Long Time No See!

Since my Xbox 360 gave me a slight RROD scare, I haven't turned it on. Poker's been treating me well so video games have fallen to the wayside. In my younger days, I might have had time to play games and poker all in a single night; alas, those nights are well behind me.

I've been playing some bad poker over the past couple days so it's time for a little Half-Life 2. I should be able to finish off Half-Life 2: Episode 1 in that time. From there, I'll tackle Episode 2.

I'd like to finish of Episode 2 before Star Wars: The Force Unleashed gets released. I've heard some good things and a lot of bad things about the game. OXM gave the game a 7.5/10 which doesn't seem that great considering all the hype leading up the game's imminent release. Still, I'm a big Star Wars fan so I'm sure I'll like it. I really should give the demo a try though...just in case.

In other news, Fallout 3 seems to be coming along nicely. The ESRB has rated the game Mature for Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, and Use of Drugs. Nothing too bad considering the subject matter. Looks like I'll have a game to play come October.

In any case, that's all for today. I probably won't be posting all too regularly over the next little while as I continue to work on my poker game. I'll still pop in from time to time though. There's a lot going on in the games industry. It's a shame I don't have more time...

Have a good one!

1 comments:

kurokitty said...

I loved Fallout- I found it in some discount bin at a store; I'll certainly have to buy an Xbox360 for Fallout 3.