If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Too Harsh with Too Human? (Updated)

After watching X-Play's video review of Silicon Knights' Too Human (watch it after the jump), I'm starting to realize that I was a little too quick to denounce the game. In all fairness, I only played the demo for ten minutes and that's not enough to make a fair judgment call on the game's merits.

If I can pick up a copy of Too Human for $39.99 or less, I'll do it. There are so many elements of the game that appeal to me that I think I'm doing myself a disservice by not playing it. If any of my readers have played Too Human, I'd love to hear what you think about the game.

Here's the X-Play review that touched my heart and my wallet:




--

Update: Yahtzee's review, on the other hand, has me rethinking my decision to play Too Human...



I guess I'll wait for the game to hit $29.99 before I buy it...

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: