If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Christmas List 2008: Fallout 3

As I mentioned in a previous post, Fallout 3 was at the top of my Christmas List this year. I jumped the gun a little and bought the game a couple of days ago. So far, I've been extremely impressed with Fallout 3. I ended up playing far too late last night. I just couldn't put the game down.

But hey! Don't take my word for it. If you're not sure whether or not Fallout 3 is worth buying this holiday season, I've assembled some trailers (those I could still find) and video reviews for you after the jump.

Trailers:







Video Reviews:










Still not convinced? Check out these links:I'm quite happy with the choice of my number one game for this year's Christmas List. Fallout 3 is everything I'm looking for in an RPG. And it's more than I could possibly expect from top-notch, blockbuster video game release! I'd talk more but I've got a wasteland to explore...



Would you like to pick up a copy of Fallout 3 for yourself, a friend, or loved one? Feel free to use any of the links below to procure yourself a copy today!





0 comments: