If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, October 27, 2008

New Games and Other Updates

I haven't been able to update this site as frequently as I'd like. But I assure you it's not due to any lack of gaming on my part. I managed to finish up Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars, and Burnout Paradise over the weekend. When I'm in the mood to play video games, I really go at it.

Though I'd like to discuss some of the achievements in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, I'll save that for another day when I've got a little more time. For now, I'll just give you a quick recap of what I've been doing and what I plan on playing.



With the Lego games finished, I was looking for something a little darker and grittier. I was planning on playing Condemned 2 but I lack the testicular fortitude to tackle that game at the present time. Instead, I've chosen to take on Dark Sector.

I was really impressed with the game when I first bought it: good graphics, fun gameplay, and the story starts off well. I hear that there are zombies in the game too, so it should suit my Hallowe'en gaming needs quite well.

For what it's worth, MyGamerCard.net tells me that the average gamer has earned 320 gamer points playing Dark Sector. I should be able to beat that score without too much effort on my part.



I'm also going to try and finish up Stuntman Ignition over the next couple weeks. There are two major thrills that I get from video games: buying games and finishing games. I think it's time for Stuntman Ignition to fulfill it's destiny of being resold on eBay to the highest bidder. But not until I've managed to finish off all the stunts for the last two movies in the game.

There are also a few fun little achievements that I'd like to pick up before shelving Stuntman for good.



In honour of Hallowe'en, here's a quick little video of IGN's Top 13 Scary Video Games of All Time.



More videos to come over the course of the week.

Have a good one!

0 comments: