If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Still Greedy...

I don't have any good excuses for not writing here more often. With both work and my other web site demanding a lot of attention, The Greedy Gamer is in the unfortunate position of being last on my list of priorities. That's not to say that I haven't been playing any games recently. In fact, I'm plowing through Fallout 3 like a hot Ripper through a Mole Rat.

Besides playing video games and poker, I've been busy buying up a ton of new games. Why? I don't really know. My wife surmises that I have some sort of sickness when it comes to buying things for myself. I've included a full list of all the games that I currently own. Just for the heck of it, all titles in bold, red text are those that I have not played for more than 1 hour since buying the game.

In order from oldest to most recent games played (with achievement points earned):


I really am a greedy gamer. A greedy gamer without enough time to balance work, life, video games, and poker. Oh well...

Here's to greed; here's to my readers; and here's to the weekend finally come!

0 comments: