If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And The Games Keep Coming...

You'd think that I'd be happy with the four games I picked up last night. And, really, I am. But that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to take on other games and add them to my already crowded play list. A couple hours ago, a good friend lent me a couple more games for me to play: Halo 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company.

Both of these games are high-profile games for the Xbox 360. If you're unfamililar with either of these titles, check out trailers and reviews after the jump.

Halo 3


Meta-Score: GameRankings (93%)

Trailer:




Video Reviews:






Why I'll Play This Game: Everyone's played this game and I want to see what I've been missing. Of course, I'll be avoiding the online play. But I'm hoping that Halo 3's campaign is worth my time. I just need to brush up on my Halo 3's backstory: I never played Halo 2 and played roughly half of the original Halo.



Battlefield: Bad Company

Meta-Score: GameRankings (84%)

Trailer:



And, of course, here's a trailer where a little fun is poked at Gears of War's ground-breaking "Mad World" trailer:



Video Reviews:




Why I'll Play This Game: I played the demo and enjoyed it. I also like the fact that the game gives you unlimited health and doesn't punish you for dying (à la Too Human).



I'll be playing some Battlefield: Bad Company tonight! Have a good one!

1 comments:

xemefex said...

Nice blog. I love video games… I have created a website for people who want to become a game tester. You can check it out at www.becomegametester.org I just thought that maybe you might be interested.