If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Have Yourself a Scary Little Christmas

Okay. I'll admit that F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin isn't due to hit stores until February. But I needed a catchy title for this post and it is the Christmas season. Regardless, let's shift the focus back to a game that is looking to redefine the term "pee-your-pants" scary! F.E.A.R. 2 looks so damned horrifying that even the trailers and little video extras are giving me the heebie-jeebies.

For example, have you ever had the feeling that someone or something is behind you as you walk up the stairs from your basement? That's the kind of vibe that F.E.A.R. 2 gives off. In real life, there is (usually) nothing lying in wait for you in the darkness. In Project Origin, all bets are off...

I could write a bunch of things about F.E.A.R. 2 right now but I won't. First of all, I haven't played the game. And secondly, wouldn't you rather watch some nifty trailers and videos for Project Origin instead? Grab yourself a drink, turn off the lights, and snuggle up to the delightful Holiday videos that I have lined up for you after the jump...

...Wait, is Santa a big guy wearing a red coat or is she a little girl wearing a blood-stained red dress? In any case, videos after the jump! Ho ho ho!







Creepy stuff...

Are you wondering what the game's about? That is - besides giving me a heart attack? Check out the next two videos.







I'll be back with more about F.E.A.R. 2 as the release date approaches. Honestly, this game looks a little too scary for me right now. I'll still play it, of course: I'll just be forced to play it one-handed (with the other hand covering my eyes) or while heavily sedated (read: drunk off my ass).

Are you brave enough to play the game yourself? You can pre-order your very own copy of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin for the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 using the banners below.




0 comments: