If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lunch Time Wish List: Soup, Sandwich, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I'm very, very busy today. But it is lunch time so I thought I'd make a quick post about an elusive PS3 title that I'd like to play ASAP.

Ever since getting my PS3 a couple weeks ago, I've loved it. System's great, free online gaming is great (now that I've got my PS3 going through the DMZ on my router), and I really like PlayStation Store's offerings in terms of games and freebies.

I'm currently playing Resistance 2 (more on that another day) and Burnout Paradise (awesome, awesome, awesome!). But there is one game that I really want - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The only catch is that I don't want to pay more than $60 for the game partly because it's an older title and partly because its sequel is due out at the end of the year.

The game looks great, was reviewed quite well, and would be a great addition to my gaming library. Check out the trailer for yourself!




And let's not forget about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves due out later this year!



Have a good one!

0 comments: