If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Homecoming...

I'm still extremely busy. So busy that I have very little time to do much posting. But I have started playing more video games in recent days. Tonight I'll start playing a game that I never thought I'd play: Silent Hill: Homecoming.

I've always had a certain fascination with the Silent Hill series of games. And strangely enough, I've never played a Silent Hill game save for the first thirty minutes of Silent Hill 2. I know my psychological limits and Silent Hill is game that comes dangerously close to breaking me.

For those unfamiliar with Silent Hill, here's a brief retrospective look at the series:




Looks scary, right? Well, I'm willing to cast caution aside tonight and give Silent Hill: Homecoming a shot. How scary could it be, right?



0 comments: