If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Weekend!

I haven't posted for a while and I haven't really got a great excuse. I finished off my first play-through of inFamous. Great, great game! I thoroughly enjoyed it all, start to finish, and I can't wait to get back in there and see if I can beat the game as "Evil Cole" on the hardest difficulty setting.

But for now, I'll be taking a step back from inFamous and playing a little Prototype. I was a little unsure about how well this game would turn out but the critics have put my fears to rest. Lots of blood, destruction, and mayhem sound just about right to me. I'll appreciate the cathartic effects of Prototype even more now that I've taken up Omaha Hi-Lo as my poker game of choice (lots of swings and aggravation).

My plans for this weekend are simple: enjoy Father's Day, play a bunch of Prototype, have a few drinks, and play some poker. I'll leave BBQ-ing and mowing the lawn to the other Dads who don't have mad gamer skillz...

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be back next week with my first impressions of Prototype!



Bonus: Here's a trailer and some reviews of Prototype (available for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3).






0 comments: