If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, October 2, 2009

The Cake was NOT a Lie

It's been an extremely busy week! It was my youngest son's birthday and my oldest son's birthday is next week. And though I haven't played much of anything since last weekend, I managed to finish off the third disc (of four) of Lost Odyssey. I've really enjoyed the game so far. I'm looking forward to finally wrapping up the game after having started it so long ago.

I'm not sure how much more I'll have to complete in Lost Odyssey before the end credits roll. I've played a total of 34 hours so far. If I had to guess, I'd say another 10-12 hours should just about do it. I'm not sure if I can finish it off this weekend but certainly by next week. I'm not sure what I'll play afterward. I have brand-spanking-new copies of Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant waiting for me. Infinite Undiscovery got slightly better reviews but that doesn't mean all that much since I'll be playing them both back-to-back anyway.

I haven't touched Final Fantasy XII in over a week. I'm a little ashamed to say that I haven't exercised at all during that time either. That would definitely explain my recent weight gain of a couple pounds. It's not my fault: there was a lot of left-over cake from my son's birthday party. And let's not forget the brownie ice cream...and the chips...and the hummus...and the spinach dip. Man - I have eaten a lot of great food this week!

Back to Final Fantasy, have you seen the newest Final Fantasy XIII trailer? Here's the English-dubbed version for your viewing pleasure. I prefer this version to the Japanese-voice version. Male Japanese voice-over sounds so angry to me



Have a great weekend!

0 comments: