If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dragons, Knights, and an Exercise Bike

I didn't get much of a chance to play anything last night. I wasn't able to spend some time on my exercise bike though I did get a chance to read over the game manual for Dragon Quest VIII. I was also going to try taking out a dragon in Demon's Souls only to discover that my hero is not strong to use a bow.

Tonight I plan on playing a little Dragon's Quest VIII while peddling away the pounds on my exercise bike. And when I'm done, I'm going to try grinding a few levels out of the Red-eyed Knight on level 1-1 in Demon's Souls. If you just started playing Demon's Souls and don't know which "Red-eyed Knight" I'm talking about, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

For some reason, that last thought brings a smile to my lips...

0 comments: