If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, October 26, 2009

First Impressions: Uncharted 2

After reading all the reviews for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, I decided to head out and buy the game myself. I tend to wait for games to drop in price before I buy them but I've been known to make exceptions. Demon's Souls was my first full-price impulse buy due to its impressive 89% metacritic score. Uncharted 2's unbelievable 97% score had me reach for my wallet again: I had to see Uncharted 2 for myself.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here. Uncharted 2 is everything that you'd expect it to be and more. I'm only five chapters into the game but I can say with absolute confidence that this is probably the best action-adventure game I've every played. The game plays like an Indiana Jones movie with voice acting and a script that are on-par with any big-budge movie you'd see in the theatres. And unlike most recent blockbusters, Uncharted 2 is actually good!

I'm not going to say anymore right now. Check out the trailer and reviews below.







If you've been on the fence about buying a PS3, now's the time. Uncharted 2 is the game to own this year! All the trailers and all the reviews are completely justified. Unlike the hype surrounding GTA IV, Uncharted 2 meets and exceeds any inflated expectations you may have for the game. It's the video game equivalent of watching Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time.

Enough writing! Time to get back to my game...

0 comments: