If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Update: Torchlight edition

I don't have much time so I'll give a quick update on my weekend.

I played a bunch of Torchlight. I'm loving it! Demon's Souls and Borderlands will have to wait!

I've only played through the first six floors of the main dungeon. I've also fought my way through a few bonus dungeons. I've picked up some half-decent weapons and armour, including a unique sword, a unique ring, and some rare gloves and boots. The gloves and boots are both parts of larger "sets". While it would be nice to find more of the items for those sets, I'm not holding my breath.

I'm currently playing Torchlight on Normal difficulty and it's quite easy. I wonder if it's possible to change difficulty settings on the fly...? I'll check that out tonight if I have time.

In other news, I may also be getting my hands of Modern Warfare 2 in the next week or two. I'm only going to play the single-player campaign. I don't care about the multiplayer aspects of the game. If I want to play online multiplayer, I'll play poker.

Have a good one!

0 comments: