If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Playing Uncharted 2

It's been a while since I've written. Honestly, I've been extremely busy and haven't had as much time to play any games. Last night, I managed to jump into Uncharted 2 at around 11 o'clock at night. I only planned on playing for an hour.

I think I stopped at around 2 o'clock...

I can't really say more about the game today. It's great, I'm getting close to the end, and I'm really excited to see how things turn out in the end. I've been playing a little more poker lately so I haven't been quite as focused on Uncharted 2 as I thought I'd be when I bought it a couple weeks ago. But the game is still good enough to keep me up well past my bedtime, looking to solve just one more puzzle or shoot a few more bad guys before calling it a night.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish Uncharted 2 over the weekend but I'll give it a try. There was a pretty explosive twist just as I finished playing last night. I need to see how this thing ends!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: