If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

I thought I'd write today just to wish my readers a very merry Christmas! All I've been doing since my last post is playing Borderlands. It's a great game and I'll keep playing it until I get sick of it.

I've just started my second playthrough with Mordecai. I use the Bloodwing action skill to full effect, clearing out entire screens of enemies with a single shoulder-button click. Some may say that there is very little skill in playing the game in this fashion and I'd have to agree. That being said, it's quite enjoyable to watch an entire screen of enemies explode as Bloodwing tears everyone apart.

I tried playing an online game last night with some random guy/gal. The other player was just starting a new game so it wasn't very challenging for me. I just followed him/her around, killing everything that came between us and our mission goal. I liked playing the role of uber-protector though I'm sure my co-op partner was bored with having me kill everything.

My plans over the holidays, besides spending time with my family and getting fat, are to finish clearing all the trophies in Borderlands and complete my second-playthrough with Mordecai.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'll be back in January with more tales from the Borderlands!

0 comments: