If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Change of Plans (UPDATED)

I was all set to start my Metal Gear Solid 4 playthrough. Popcorn was ready, lights were dimmed, and everything was set for countless hours of cool CGI cutscenes and stealth gameplay. But then I got my hands on a copy of Assassin's Creed II. Back in line, Snake!

After I tuck my boys into bed tonight, I'm going to start playing my copy of Assassin's Creed II. I don't think there's much I need to say about the game that most of you don't already know. It's a well-reviewed and insanely fun gaming experience. It takes everything done right in the original Assassin's Creed and manages to raise the bar even higher.

I really, really loved the original Assassin's Creed. It had everything that I wanted out of game. Addictive gameplay, cool story, amazing graphics, and an unbelievably detailed world. Even the original's achievements were fun to unlock!

I can't wait for tonight. I am going to thoroughly enjoy Assassin's Creed II. UPDATE: I also got my hands on a copy of Lego Batman! It's going to be a fun night!

I'll be back tomorrow or the day after with my first impressions. In the meantime, check out the trailer and video reviews below.

0 comments: