If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First Impressions: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

What do I think of Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time? I started playing A Crack in Time on Sunday night at 11 PM. Since then, I've probably played five or six hours of the game and have loved every single minute of it! What else is there to say? A Crack in Time is incredibly fun, looks great, and plays remarkably well. If you like funny games, platformers, or high-quality entertainment that appeals to your desire for crazy adventure and for solving temporal puzzles, A Crack in Time is a must-buy game.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Check out A Crack in Time's launch trailer and a few video reviews after the jump!



Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is amazing. I feel that way after my first six hours of gameplay. I know I'll feel that way when I've finished the game. Just buy it already and enjoy!

0 comments: