If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Heavy Metal Weekend!

Just a quick note today. I've been playing more than my fair share of Brutal Legend lately. According to this guide, I've only got seven missions (out of twenty-two) left. Not too shabby for a guy with a wife and two kids!

In last night's session, I spent most of my time freeing bound serpents, raising Metal Forges, and viewing Legends. I don't think I'll pick up all of Brutal Legend's collectibles but I'll try and get most of the easy ones. My goal right now is to finish Brutal Legend over the weekend. I can think of two or three possible stage battles left in the game before I reach the end of my Heavy Metal journey. I really hope that the battles aren't too hard...

I may also pop in R&C Future: A Crack in Time if it happens to be in my mail box when I get home tonight.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: