If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Current Video Game Library (Updated: October 6, 2011)

I've got some sort of sickness when it comes to buying games. At the best of times, I have roughly ten hours a week to play video games. This estimate also assumes that I'm not currently involved in any other hobbies or activities. I have the necessary funds to keep my gaming library on the brink of excess but I don't have the time to play all of the games I purchase.

In an attempt to control my gaming splurge/waste cycle, I going to keep an updated list of my current video game library contents. This list will include all of my Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PSN, and XBLA titles. I'll make updates to reflect any and all purchases, trades, and sales.

Last Updated: September 3, 2011
  •  Added Outland
  •  Removed Qubed
  •  Removed Avatar

Check out my current gaming library after the jump...


Xbox 360


Playstation 3



Playstation Network (PSN)



Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA)

4 comments:

anotherdae said...

BG&E HD is out! Does it still have the online codes in it? Do they work?

Klopzi said...

@anotherdae -

I have no idea. I never finished the original BG&E and I haven't tried the HD remake yet. It should download sometime tonight when I get the chance to turn on my 360.

I will let you know...though I have a feeling you'll figure it out before I do.

Definitely psyched for Beyond Good & Evil HD. It's the best PS2 game that I never finished!

pericon said...

I'd recommend playing Resonance of Fate as part of your RPG quest. The story is horrendously confusing, but the gameplay is by far one of the most fun real-time RPG combat systems I've seen. Personally, only Valkyrie Profile and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier have it beat.

Klopzi said...

@Pericon,

Resonance of Fate is a game I've kept my eye on for a while now. I'm no a bit of a Western-RPG kick. But I may give Resonance a try at some point soon.

Thank you for the suggestion!