If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Great Weekend for Golf!

Anyone watch The Masters final round yesterday? Great stuff! I was picking Fred Couples, Phil Mickelson, or Tiger to take it down before the tournament started. I honestly didn't think Phil had a chance after the first couple of rounds. Lee Westwood was looking pretty unstoppable. But lo and behold, Phil came through with the win!

I would have liked to have played a little Tiger Woods 10 after watching the broadcast but it was way too late. I'd recorded the five hour CBS broadcast live yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, my wife and I didn't start watching our recording until 9:30 at night. We fast-forwarded through all the commercials leaving us with only four solid hours of golf. My wife and I had a great time watching The Masters which more than made up for the lack of playing time.

I did play a bit of Tiger Woods 10 over the weekend. No hole-in-ones yet but I've come pretty close. I was able to post a Top 50 score in a Live Tournament on Friday night. I think I posted a -14 (or something along those lines) which was good for 38th on the leaderboard. I should have this game mastered by sometime next year, I think.

I'm going to play a bit of video game golf tonight. Maybe a couple live tournaments and a few challenges. I've still got a long way to go before I can declare my mastery of all things Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10!

0 comments: