If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Fantasy, Less Sleep!

I'm going to keep it short today. It's been a very busy week and I'm exhausted.

Final Fantasy XIII is keeping me very busy...and probably up a little too late at night. It's so hard to put down the controller and call it a night. I keep thinking that I'll just hit one more save point then go to bed. And then I find myself so close to picking up a new ability through a character's Crystarium that I "have" to keep playing a while longer.

This pattern of late nights and solid gaming sessions has me about 17 hours deep into Final Fantasy XIII. For those who've played, I'm at the halfway point in Chapter 7. I'm not progressing very quickly through the story because I stop frequently to read everything new that pops up in the datalog (i.e. Final Fantasy XIII encyclopedia). I'm really digging FFXIII's setting and the characters. The datalog adds quite a bit of depth to the overall story and experience.

My plans for tonight are pretty simple: more Final Fantasy XIII! I keep getting the feeling that the game is really building towards big. I can't wait to see what it is! Probably won't happen tonight. But if I can get enough playing time tonight, I might see some fireworks sometime over the weekend.

That's it for today! Have a good one!

0 comments: