If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Pre-Weekend Quick Update

Keeping it very short today: lots to do and not much time to get it all done! I finished Chapter 4 from Tales of Monkey Island last night, earning all but one trophy. Chapter 4 seemed a little more tricky in spots. The Feast of the Senses had me especially confused for a while until everything snapped into place. I love the way that these Monkey Island games are designed to be just difficult enough to make you feel like a genius when you finally solve a puzzle.

I have to say that Tales is in the top 3 of all Monkey Island games ever made. The Curse of Monkey Island will always be my favourite but Tales comes pretty damned close!

I'll be spending my weekend finishing up Tales of Monkey Island and jumping back into Mass Effect for my Insanity run. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: