If you'd like to advertise on this site, please e-mail us to discuss details and rates.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Horsemen, Monkeys, and Flippers

Not much to report this week. It's been very busy at work and at home leaving me going through the paces like a mindless zombie.

Luckily I've had time to spend on my 360. Never too busy for a little gaming, right?

I've almost finished Darksiders. I'm in the home stretch, I think. Darksiders has been a lot of fun to play and I'm looking forward to thrilling conclusion. I have a feeling that I'm in for a couple huge boss fights and possibly a bit more platforming trickiness.

The level that I'm currently playing, The Dark Throne, has been a lot of fun. The puzzles have been a bit more challenging and very interesting. All I'll say is that I'm glad I finished playing Portal: Still Alive before jumping into Darksiders. I think my basic understanding of portals has really helped me out.

The only other game that I've played is Pinball FX 2. What an incredible game! I'm currently taking part in an on-going tournament on the Biolab table (see right). Current top score is 1,500,000,000; my best score is 28,000,000. So I won't be winning this tournament. Honestly - there are so many incredible pinball players on XBLA. Win or lose, I'm having lots of fun getting my pinball on!

That's it for me! I'm going to try and finish Darksiders later today. I've also got Enslaved loaded and ready to go. I'm pretty excited to join Monkey, Trip, and Pigsy on their odyssey to the West.

Okay, I'm off to play with my kids.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: